- If you read the GPSinIndia.com website, information regarding your IP address, browser configuration etc. is collected by web tracking and statistics software from Google Analytics.
- Statistics data may be examined by developers in the course of solving technical problems and in tracking down disruptive users.
- GPSinIndia.com does not permit public distribution of personally identifiable data collected in the server logs, wiki logs or from above mentioned web tracking software under any circumstances, except as described above.
- In response to a valid subpoena or other compulsory request from law enforcement
- With permission of the affected user
- To the legal counsel, or investigation team, when necessary for investigation of abuse complaints.
- Where the information pertains to page views generated by a spider or bot and its dissemination is necessary to illustrate or resolve technical issues.
- Where the user has been vandalising the content or persistently behaving in a disruptive way, data may be released to relevant authorities
Contact details policy
- By submitting any content to the site, GPSinIndia.com will store your email address and contact details in its database.
- When your email address, phone number or contact details is published on the site, it will be visible to anyone browsing the site. You may receive unsolicited emails, phone calls or mail from third-parties. GPSinIndia.com is not responsible for any communication by third-parties.